We no longer have to travel to cities such as Prague where we were impressed by their Nespresso boutique, we one opened in Ireland today!
Nespresso, the pioneer in highest quality premium portioned coffee is unveiling a unique retail experience in Dublin’s Duke Street. The new boutique will offer an immersive, personalised experience where customers will discover the entire Nespresso product range, taste Nespresso Grand Cru Coffees and enhance their own coffee expertise.
The opening of the new Dublin boutique builds on Nespresso’s presence in Ireland, with existing in-store boutiques at Brown Thomas in Dublin and Cork. Designed by a dedicated team of architects and designers in Switzerland, the boutique features a specially designed tasting bar where customers can explore and enjoy Nespresso’s full range of 22 Grand Cru coffees.
Coffee specialists will be on hand to provide a highly personalised service, helping visitors discover how to identify the distinct flavours notes and aromas, as well as provide insight into the origins of each Grand Cru and how the beans are sourced and roasted.
Additional boutique features include:
1. Club Members with an N-Pass can enjoy exclusive access to the boutiques self-serve area, the first of its kind in the UK and Ireland, where Club Members can select and purchase their own Grands Crus.
2. Club Room offering both existing and potential Nespresso Club Members a tranquil oasis, where they can explore the wide range of privileges and services available when you become part of the Nespresso Club.
3. A Recycling Zone, where Club Members can drop their used capsules and learn more about Nespresso’s recycling scheme.
4. Nespresso PickUp where customers are able to collect an order they have placed through the Customer Relationship Centre just two hours earlier.
5. An impressive five metre high library display wall showcasing Nespresso’s full range of beautifully designed machines and accessories.
For more information on Nespresso, go to www.Nespresso.ieTweet