Items on WhatSheWears.ie and our newsletter are selected by our editor and contributors and are purely our opinions.
No one can pay to be featured on WhatSheWears.ie. That’s what advertising is for (see the banner advertising on the right hand side of the homepage). Selling ourselves would destroy the integrity of WhatSheWears.ie. Plus, we’d never earn your trust that way.
We are happy to receive relevant press releases and product samples, on the understanding that not everything received will make it into copy and that we will always write unbiased opinions. We reserve the right not to post about press information received.
That said, on occasion, we will send out Promotional E-mails on behalf of advertisers or run an article, called an “advertorial”, once in a while. You’ll recognise them as they will be labelled as such. We do, afterall, have bills to pay too.
And no, we would never sell our subscriber list to anyone (that’s against the law). We respect your privacy.
We hope that you continue to enjoy WhatSheWears.ie. We look forward to putting it together.
To contact us about editorial, email editor [at] whatshewears.ie . For advertising queries email advertising [at] whatshewears.ie .
Twitter party Terms and Conditions you should know about:
• The #arnottsshoegarden Twitter Party competition is open to people aged 18 and over who are resident in the Ireland
• All tweets with comment about shoes with the #arnottsshoegarden hash tag will automatically be entered into the twitter party It is a condition of entry that all postings are subject to the terms and conditions. Submission of a posting will be taken to mean acceptance of the above rules and terms and conditions.
• You can open a FREE twitter account on www.twitter.com
• All entries must be received by 21.00 17 September, 2012 GMT.
• Winners will be chosen at random from users who have correctly answered the competition questions on #arnottsshoegarden
• Winners will be notified via DM to the Twitter account they used for the party. They have 24 hours to respond and claim their prize after being notified, after which time the prize will be considered unclaimed and will be re-assigned using a random selection method.
• Prizes are administered separately from WhatSheWears.ie. WhatSheWears.ie, its partners and agents cannot be held responsible for problems related to fulfilment of prizes including non-delivery or substitution due to original prize being unavailable.
• It’s the responsibility of the winner to ensure they are eligible to receive the prize. The winner is solely responsible for travel costs, insurance, applicable taxes and for any costs, expenses and charges not specified as being included in the prize description in the competition information.
• The promoters accept no responsibility for technical difficulties which may result in Tweets not appearing in the Twitter stream as viewed via Twitter.com and therefore not eligible.
• Events may occur that render the competition itself or the awarding of a prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.